Sunday 26 July 2009

HOLLYOAKS

This song was my break through song. I now feel hatred and disgust towards it even though it brought me international acclaim. I feel the same way about it as my musical colleague Peter Andre feels about the song 'Mysterious Girl' or like my other colleague Stevie Wonder feels about that Duet/Quintet thing he did with the Blue.

The idea for this song came from watching TV and getting really annoyed with the character 'Sarah' for being a fricking idiot. As usual when I am MAD or feeling any EMOTION I go to my musical apparatus and I just goddamn play. I just play. I was practising from my favourite music book 'Bastain Piano Basics: Performance Level 2' and whilst playing 'Golden Gate Bridge' the words just leapt out at me and then in actual fact, a legend was born.

Now I try to avoid this song. At my latest 'gig' I couldn't bring myslef to sing it. Except the Amy and Josh bits which I stole off Billy Joel.

Here is the video for it. I hope you like it.



No comments: